Brightside Studios Member Rules and Regulations
[Effective and updated November, 2021]
All businesses need to post their Rules and Regulations to protect all involved. Below are ours. A Member or Members are those that are using a guest pass, day-pass, monthly or annual memberships. Members are also responsible for any guests they bring into the facility.
- A Member, whether using a guest pass, day pass, monthly or annual membership shall be limited to four (4) hours per day with respect to using a studio workstation. Members understand and agree that this is not a lease for space, but a shared environment for all Members.
- The electrical current shall only be used to power devices supplied by Brightside Studios (Brightside), except for personal phone, tablet, and laptop chargers. Members are not permitted to use space heaters or other heating equipment.
- Noise levels shall be conducive to a professional environment and shall not interfere with or annoy other Members. Due to the shared environment nature of Brightside, Members must use headsets instead of speakers to reduce noise levels. Members and their guests shall always conduct themselves in a courteous manner and in proper attire.
- Members shall not bring into the facility, or store oil, burning fluids, candles, gasoline, kerosene, explosives, or any other inflammable, combustible, or hazardous materials.
- Members shall not bring any animals (except Seeing Eye dogs) into the facility, nor bring any bicycles, scooters, or other vehicles inside the building.
- Canvassing, soliciting, and selling in the building or on the property are prohibited without the express permission of Brightside.
- Members will not damage or deface the studio equipment, ordinary wear and tear excepted, and will restore equipment to suitable condition for the next user after each use, except for routine cleaning to be performed by studio personnel. The expense of remedying any breakage or damage resulting from a violation of this rule shall be borne by the Member.
- Brightside shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any property belonging to Members or guests.
- Neither Member or Member’s guests shall participate in any type of harassment or other disruptive behavior, whether verbal or physical, in the facility or on the property. Brightside reserves the right to deny entry or expel from the property any person who, in the judgement of Brightside and its employees, is under the influence of liquor or drugs, or who shall in any manner do any act in violation of any of the rules and regulations of Brightside Studios.
- The restrooms, wash bowls, cleaning areas and other apparatus shall not be used for any purpose other than that for which they are constructed, and no foreign substance of any kind whatsoever shall be thrown therein. The expense of any breakage, stoppage, or damage resulting from the violation of this rule shall be borne by the Member or their guest who does not comply or who is unaware of these regulations.
- On legal holidays, and after the normal business hours established by Brightside, access to the building will be refused. Neither Brightside nor the Landlord shall in no case be liable for damages, missed opportunities, or error with regard to the admission or exclusion from the building of any person. In case of invasion, mob, riot, public disturbance or other commotion, Brightside and the building landlord reserves the right to prevent access to the building during the continuance of the same by closing the doors or otherwise, for the safety of the Members and guests and protection of the property in the facility.
- Members and guests shall comply with all safety, fire protection and evacuation regulations established by the building landlord and any applicable governmental agency. Member shall not use or permit space heaters or other heating equipment to be used inside the building.
- In accordance with Arizona state law, NO firearms allowed pursuant to A.R.S. section 4-229.
Brightside Studios reserves the right to make changes to these Rules and Regulations that in its judgment may from time to time be needed for the safety and care of the facility and its Members. It is the Members responsibility to familiarize themselves with these Rules and Regulation on a regular basis. Brightside shall not be responsible for the failure of any Member or their guests to comply with any of the Rules and Regulations but shall use reasonable efforts to uniformly enforce all Rules and Regulations.